She Walks: our terms and conditions
T's & C's - the paw print
We provide the Services to You, which is comprised of the Booking Form and these Terms
We reserve the right to vary our fees at any time. If We do, We will notify You of any such change before provided Services to You based on the varied fees which is payable in respect of the Services provided to You under this Agreement.
Your Acknowledgements and Warranties
a. Under the Agreement headed “Booking Form” and includes Client Details, Services, Pet Details and Client Acknowledgement & Agreement, you warrant that:
1. You are the owner of the Pet;
2. You are the owner or legal occupant of the Services (means the Services nominated in the Booking Form) at the property at which the Pet is housed;
3. Your Pet is up to date with their vaccinations.
4. Terms means these terms and conditions as amended by Us from time to time worming and flea treatments (including but not limited to for heartworm, intestinal worms and tapeworm);
5. She Walks, We, Our or Us means Nicola Irving trading as “She Walks” or any of employed Handlers.
6. Your Pet does not have any disease or health condition that is contagious to other dogs.
7. Handler refers to Nicola Irving or an employee or agent of She Walks.
8. Your Pet is registered with the local council and has a name identification;
9. You or Your means the client specified in the Booking Form.
10. You have disclosed to us in writing all other information about Your Pet, which is necessary and/or relevant to the proper and safe care and management of Your Pet and the Handler and other animals which may be in Our care.
11. The information You have provided to Us is true and correct.
a. Client Acknowledgement & Agreement (provided at meet & greet)
b. You acknowledge that We reserve the right to refuse the provision of Services if Your Pet displays aggressive tendencies.
Agreement section of this Agreement, You confirm to Us that You understand and agree to be bound by these Terms. Subject to clause 2(b), these Terms shall apply to all future dog walking bookings.
13. Dog Walking
a. Walks will always be with a Handler You have met
b. You acknowledge that We may vary these Terms at any time without notice, but that the Terms will always be up to date on Our website www.shewalks.com.au, which shall apply to this Agreement.
14. Rescheduling and cancellation requests must be made between 9am on a Monday and 6pm on a Friday. Such requests will not be accepted, received or actioned if received during the period from 6pm on a Friday to e. 9am on Monday. If rescheduling or cancellation requests are received during this time, they will be deemed as having been received at 9am on the Monday.
We require 48 hours’ notice for any rescheduling or cancellation of a walk. Provided you give Us the required notice, the fee for the rescheduled/cancelled walk will be credited to a walk within 30 days, after which the credit will lapse.
If You do not provide Us with the required notice, or, if We cannot gain access to Your Pet or if Your Pet is not home, You will be charged the full fee for the walk.
You must ensure that safe access to Your Pet is available and You authorise Us to access Your property to enable Us to provide the Services.
a. Our Handlers have up to date public liability
insurance of up to $20m.
b.You acknowledge We are not responsible for the security of Your property or for any loss or damage resulting from inadequate, breached or failed security.
16. Pet safety
While Your Pet is in Our care, Your Pet’s health and safety is Our paramount concern and Our Handlers are qualified in pet first-aid and CPR and always carry a first-aid kit. However, You acknowledge that during the provision of Services: i. Your Pet may be exposed to or in direct injury.
a. If Your Pet falls ill or is injured whilst in Our care, if circumstances allow us to do so, We will try to contact You to obtain Your instructions regarding how You would like Us to attend to Your Pet’s illness or injury before We do anything. If We cannot reach You or if it is an emergency, You authorise us to deal with the situation at hand as we consider appropriate in Our absolute discretion and at Your expense, including but not limited to:
a. Advise Us if Your Pet is anxious, has any issues with training or does not immediately come when called.
b. You must notify Your nominated vet that We are caring for Your Pet and provide them with Your credit card details for the purposes of arranging payment of emergency vet costs (or vet costs otherwise authorised by You).
c. If We reasonably incur any costs in attending to an injury or illness of Your Pet, You agree You must reimburse Us within 2 business days of receiving Our request for reimbursement.
17. Personal Information
We will keep Your personal information confidential and not sell, share, or exchange it with any business or individual not associated with She Walks. Personal information We hold about You and/or Your Pet will be returned to You or destroyed upon Your request.
We do not obtain or store Your financial details.
You agree that we may use of images of Your Pet for marketing purposes.
19. Entire Agreement
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Us and You in relation to the matters dealt with and it supersedes any and all prior representations understandings or arrangements (verbal or written).
You are responsible for any and all liability arising under the Domestic (feral and nuisance) Animals Act 1994 (Vic) or any other legislation and You indemnify Us and keep Us indemnified against any such liability.
Governing Law and Submission to Jurisdiction
This Agreement is governed by the laws of Victoria and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria and any Courts which may hear appeals from those courts.
20. Your Copy
We will email you a client form for completion upon booking, terms above are within this document for your safe records.